Public Safety Band Signal Booster for Buildings up to 80,000 Sq Ft
The SureCall Guardian3 QR Public Safety Band signal booster covers up to 80,000 square feet, amplifying FirstNet signals for crucial communications and delivering consistent signal for First Responders and other public safety officials relying on two-way radio communication inside large buildings.
Guardian3 QR (Quick Response Unit) is equipped with a tri-band booster that has a maximum gain of 80 dB on the Public Safety frequency bands, supporting 100+ simultaneous users per band on 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready), 800 MHz, and 900 MHz SMR (Specialized Mobile Radio Service).
In the majority of cases, newly constructed buildings with an area of at least 10,000 square feet per floor, and at least three floors high are required to have signal strength of -95 dBm or better in designated critical areas – elevators, stairwells, etc. – in order to receive a certificate of occupancy. Guardian3 QR meets the code for Chapter 24 Emergency Communications System of NFPA72 and features a NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing, which eliminates the need for an additional NEMA enclosure.
Additionally, the Guardian3 QR comes equipped with 7-pin alarming capability, UPS and Ethernet port enabled remote monitoring. The Guardian3 QR amplifier features sturdy metal construction and is covered by an industry leading 3-year warranty.
- Provides improved coverage for Public Safety 700 MHz (FirstNet) and 800 MHz bands as well as 900 MHz SMR for coverage up to 80,000 sq ft
- 80 dB gain for Public Safety Bands
- Linear design increases number of simultaneous users to 100+ per band
- Features built-in SureCall Sentry remote monitoring system with ethernet port
- Integrated 7-pin alarm and UPS port for external battery backup
- NEMA 4 rated amplifier housing. No additional NEMA enclosure(s) needed
- Meets Chapter 24 Emergency Communications System of NFPA 72, 1221 and IFC 510
- 7-pin alarm, UPS and Ethernet port for remote monitoring
- Energy-saving operation allows bands to remain dormant when not in use
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- Independently adjustable frequency attenuation for uplink and downlink (Reduce gain in -1 dBm increments)
- Industry leading 3-year warranty
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||788-805 / 806-824 / 896-901 (Including D Block)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||758-775 / 851-869 / 935-940 (Including D Block)|
|Supported Standards:||Public Safety 700 (FirstNet), 800 and SMR 900|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||80 dB|
|Gain Adjustment:||31 dB|
|Maximum RF Output Power:||26 dBm|
|Noise Figure:||≤ 8 dB|
|AC Input:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz|
|RF Connectors:||N Female (both ends)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4ºF to +131ºF|
|Dimensions:||21.5" x 17" x 6"|